Ahad, 12 April 2009

Notable quotes on Education


Another Brick In The Wall - Korn

Winston Churcill once said: "I am always ready to learn, but I do not always like being taught."

John Updike said: "The founding fathers in their wisdom decided that children were an unnatural strain on their parents. So they provided jails called school, equipped with tortures called education."

Norman Douglas said: "Education is the state-controlled manufactory of echoes."

H. L. Mencken said: "School days, I believe, are the unhappiest in the whole span of human existence. They are full of dull, unintelligible tasks, new and unpleasant ordinances, and brutal violations of common sense and common decency."

Galileo said: "You cannot teach a person anything; you can only help him find it within himself."

Mark Twain said: "I never let schooling interfere with my education."

Albert Einstein said: "There is too much education altogether, especially in American schools."

2 ulasan:

An Ikram berkata...

Until now, I still do hate my schooldays..

أكرم حسني berkata...

sya: Schooldays, hanya satu kitaran.