Ahad, 24 Mei 2009

Moderasi ke arah severity or intensity

You wouldn't gonna change anything about yourself. Kalau hidung flat, flat lah ia. Kalau mata sepet, sepat lah ia. Kalau suara kartun, kartun lah ia. Kalau telinga mencapah, mencapah lah ia. Kalau kaki pendek sebelah, pendek sebelah lah ia. You wouldn’t gonna change it. Would you?

Don’t see your disabilities. It is a gift. Be thankful.

Ingat lagi?

When you establish and know where you are in life and who you are in life, you give yourself a little bit of credit.

If you find one positive thing about your life that no one can argue with, then hang on to that and go from there.

Then expand on that.

10 ulasan:

Max J. Potter berkata...

ah. true. everyone has that: kelebihan yg org lain tak boleh argue.

i have mine. i know mine. i twirl it around to feed my needs. and im happy.

what do you do with yours?

*t0iek* berkata...

heeee..saye juge ade kelebihan yang membuwatkan ramai gadis gadis si lua sane cemburu
heeeeee *sengih gatai*
me0wwww:p

أكرم حسني berkata...

I'm not a very good looking guy, cute, fair or macho. Which every chic berebut nak minta nombor handphone or wanna hang out with me. But, I'm good at maths. I tutored my fellow college mate. Diorang dapatkan my digit, make an appointment. Dorang dapat A, kitorang hang out sampai overdose.

I'm learning to trade, in a way to make living. I teach my friends to trade for free. Which cost a lot if you are learning from the pro learning centre. They open up an account under my introduction broker account, I gain my benefit.

I hang out with some other so called orang professional, which budak budak in my age didn't do, i curi idea diorang, pemikiran diorang, dan prinsip diorang, then I write it in my blog.

Life is wonderful. Isn't it.

أكرم حسني berkata...

You are naughty, Toiek.

azreenCUTE berkata...

omg!
i date a not-good-looking-guy-yang-busuk-but-pandai-maths!
hahahaha...

thanked god, im cute.

أكرم حسني berkata...

Aduh.

*t0iek* berkata...

me0owwww~
:p

my name is Ain berkata...

skrg leh wat plastic surgery apa.. yg buat tu semua manusia2 yg xtau bersyukur..huuu..

lavidalabelle berkata...

tepat sekali. kita manusia harus bersyukur dgn apa yg Tuhan beri :)

أكرم حسني berkata...

We're all born naked.