Sabtu, 19 September 2009

Working on a new portfolio

Since Yeoh Wei Chieh decided to withdraw his money, then I can't open any position on his account. Any open trade will eventually cause the withdrawal transaction being cancel.

My company, assigned me with another new account which is using another broker. Yahaya Imeh Ishiaku, is a Nigerian guy who can talk very well in Malay Language is my new client.

Using MetaTrader4 not supposedly give me any problem. But i have to get use on it first, again! This is because this broker using 3 decimal numbering on its GBPJPY price level. I usually get confused on counting pips, counting profit taking level, and counting stop loss level.

Here is an update for Yahaya's account:
Actually, I do not really understand on how the Auto Account Sync working. I am also a little bit disappointed even though making profit USD571.58 in my first transaction. This is because transaction which is ticket number 1601302, just slicing my stop loss level before the price make a big drop after touching that level.
Overall, this account made its USD2241.08 in profit and leaving its new balance now is USD6005.24.

Tiada ulasan: