Ahad, 14 Jun 2009

Perspektif, Vision and Choices

Do not put off the things that you can’t do today.

Stop procrastinating.

But, we all guilty of that. If you don’t guilty of that, you are special. Because I believe I'm guilty of it and a lot of people are.

I'm a procrastinator.

But, that will automatically give us a motivation. Well, I have that motivation.

I wanna have a life. I don’t wanna be like others. I don’t wanna do what others did. Rat race.

I get to tell you the truth. Yes i did. Since i was 18, 4 years have passed. I have nothing. I wasted my time. That's crap!

Then I start again.

I got nothing now.

But you did not realize.

Imagine if I did it when I was 18. How much did I change in life in 4 years? How much more do I know? How many more experiences will I be able to share with the world?

It’s a perfect time for everything.

Not now.

But it's coming.











p/s: Mengklik iklan-iklan NuffnanG aku adalah percuma. Hehe.

2 ulasan:

Skinny R berkata...

i am such a procrastinator too`
sigh***

أكرم حسني berkata...

Hehe..we are all the same..haha